Well I missed the trip to Motuihe Island on Sunday. I guess I wanted to because I wanted to shop at Kathmandu! Yea, they were having mega Xmas sales, up to 60% off. I really had wanted the air sofas, been eyeing them since I was in Melbourne. My sister's friend, bless her, was made to carry it all back to Malaysia. Oh, and thank you to another colleague of hers as well, for being my pack horse. I was so happy there was a beach shelter in a matching colour sold. Can't wait to use them at my welcome home I picnic I wanna organise when I get back.
I got my thermals from Kath too. Yay, less afraid of facing South Island now. And I got a 1-man tent. So now I can camp if I want.
Was surprised to see a MacPac store. I've never seen one in Malaysia. The only MacPacs I've ever seen at home in recent times are really old stuff. Which still go strong. I think Mac's stuff is tougher than Kath's but don't listen to me, it's not like I've been camping much in recent years anyway. Must do more of it when I get to Malaysia though.
Here I got a camera bag for my precious camera (finally). And an itty bitty gas stove and 1-man cooking pots for camping. I should be all set for the outdoors now. Remembering my dear hammock at home now, and that I must re-learn how to set it up, and get a mosquito net and a rain sheet for it. Oh and the ropes too. Tapi siapa lah nak pergi camping with me.