I'm at a cyber-cafe in Auckland on Queen St. Cheapest one I could find - $1 per hour. Moving all my pics from my camera memory card into my portable hard disk. 8G memory card tau. Tu lah, use the paparazzi mode and take videos some more...
My friend picked me up from the airport with his lovely daughter who's 5. Feel so thankful I've got him here to take care of me. He bossed me round the first 2 days and I acquired a mobile no, bank account, and had an income tax no on the way. Been staying at his place all this time. With his partner and her kids, a boy and a girl. So its been a full house! My hosts are both awesome-acious and I have been spoilt. My friends partner made tacos the other day, and on another my friend grilled a salmon slab and served it with salad.
But 3 days ago my sisters friend flew into town and I've been bunking with her in the Sky City Hotel. That's like staying at the Mandarin Oriental next to KLCC. Flash huh?