Sunday, March 13, 2011
Home alone
Well I am home alone in Botany now. Dropped my friends who I'm housesitting for at the airport. Nasib jalan to airport and back was just one straight line. Else sesat aku. It's kinda lonely. I only have the cat and puppy for company. Bella is so yucky cos she wants to show you love by licking. And because she's still a baby and is losing her baby teeth (one dropped out today) her mouth is so busuk. Rasa nak gosok gigi dia jer. Kasi makan breath mint ke. She gave me grief today. I took her for a walk this morning and let her off her leash just to see if she'd behave and stay when I said so. She bloody bolted. I couldn't catch her. Dia pergi kejar a big dog that passed us earlier. Nasib the 2 ladies walking the big doggie were so nice and understanding. In fact they caught Bella eventually, not me. Malu aku. No way I'm letting her off the leash on walks anymore.